How to get certificate?
Erickson coaching program “The Art and Science of Coaching” is accredited coaching training program of ICF (International Coach Federation) and it’s one of the leading and most widely coaching training program in the world. As representatives of Erickson International in Serbia, Macedonia, Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina, company Atria Group offering their programs in this area.
Conditions for geeting certificate “Erickson Professional Coach”
- Attended all four modules of training “The Art and Science of Coaching” (16 days of training)
- Missed a maximum of one day of training
- Pass quiz after each module
- Done 30 coaching sessions with clients who were not part of your group, of which at least 24 must be paid
- Two of these 30 sessions is required to record in mp3 or wma format and deliver them to one of the local trainers
- Analysis of some of the recommended books on coaching or withheld article on the implementation of coaching
- Coaching sessions that are delivered on the job, as part of professional activities of managers, coaches or internal coaches are considered as paid.
- Analysis of the book should be a length of at least 2 pages, A4 format (standard spacing, font Arial 11)
- A document with a list of sessions should contain the following information:
- Name of the client
- E-mail address of the client
- Number of sessions
- Information whether the session was paid or not
- The date of the session