It is possible to talk about various areas in which coaching may be applied and it would take us a lot of time to name all those in which coaching gets applied indeed. That’s why we have decided to show you only certain areas in which coaching is currently being developed and let you decide in which area it would suit you the most to apply your coaching skills and techniques.
• Aims to help people in identifying and achieving certain goals.
• Serves to help individuals to overcome obstacles, problems or fears that prevent them from fulfilling their true potential.
• Aims to enable personal development as well as development of human resources.
• It is supportive, it provides feedback and assists an individual or a team in order to improve effectiveness and efficiency in their work.
• Designed to make professional development easier in order to help in achieving personal development, improved performance and pleasure with job and career.
• Assisting clients in activities that lead to achieving specific professional goals, such as transition period in their careers, interpersonal and professional communication, organizational activities, effectiveness at work etc.
• It eases the process of change of an individual or a group in order to improve health and wellbeing.
• It can be applied in particular aspects of health, such as overcoming addiction, recovery from serious disease etc.
• It enables parents to learn and apply skills that lead to development of positive atmosphere at home.
• Through coaching skills and techniques parents can deal with challenging situations in parenting more easily.
What area of coaching are you interested in? If you are already experienced in coaching, where do you recognize yourself?
If you want to learn more, read our previous blog: