The International Coach Federation (ICF) seeks to advance the art, science and practice of professional coaching.
The International Coach Federation (ICF) is the leading global organization dedicated to advancing the coaching profession by setting high standards, providing independent certification and building a worldwide network of trained coaching professionals.
As the world’s largest organization of professionally trained coaches, ICF confers instant credibility upon its members. ICF is also committed to connecting member coaches with the tools and resources they need to succeed in their careers.
ICF offers the only globally recognized, independent credentialing program for coach practitioners. ICF Credentials are awarded to professional coaches who have met stringent education and experience requirements and have demonstrated a thorough understanding of the coaching competencies that set the standard in the profession. Achieving credentials through ICF signifies a coach’s commitment to integrity, understanding and mastery of coaching skills, and dedication to clients.
ICF also accredits programs that deliver coach-specific training. ICF approved and accredited training programs must complete a rigorous review process and demonstrate that their curriculum aligns with the ICF Core Competencies and Code of Ethics.
Today, ICF is specifically recognized among coaching professionals worldwide for:
• Developing coaching core competencies
• Establishing a professional code of ethics and standards
• Creating an internationally recognized credentialing program
• Setting guidelines through accreditation for coach-specific training programs
• Providing continuous education through world-class events, Communities of Practice (CPs) and archived learning.
ICF was founded in 1995 and today it is the leading global organization with over 17,000 members who are dedicated to promoting coaching by setting high professional standards, providing independent certification, and building a network of accredited coaches. From March 2010 ICF is present in Serbia trough Erickson College ICF accredited programs.
ICF offers three credentials:
• the Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
• the Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
• the Master Certified Coach (MCC)